Powered by Blogger.

5:30

by - May 01, 2018

They say once you tell someone else about a goal, you're more likely to achieve it -- so hi interweb (!!), here's my May goal! With some inspo from my good friend Rachel (check her out on IG @asiancarabelli !), I'm joining in on the 5:30 for 30 day challenge! And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll be able to keep it going past thirty days! But let's be real -- if you know me, you know that my spirit pokémon is snorlax, I'm rarely awake before 10AM if not required and you're probably already questioning if I'll be able to make it past two days, let alone thirty. But also if you know me, you'll know that a long time dream of mine is to be a morning person -- you know, the kind of person that walks around wide-eyed, is able to answer questions in full sentences and doesn't growl at people when they are spoken to -- all before 8AM!


Today was a success that will go down in h i s t o r y -- woke up at 5:30 (AM to clarify for those doubters), went to yoga with Becca as my witness, ate BREAKFAST OMG and have yet to nap with no plan in sight!! Needless to say, coffee will become one of my best friends over the next month and I'm totally alright with that.


In other news, I signed up for the Detroit Free Press Marathon next October and I'm trying to convince my classmates to join me! So far, I think I've tricked at least five people to pay money for the self-inflicted torture also known as long-distance running...hehe I'm only kidding but shout-out to Becca, Trusha, Carmen, Vivian and Kirk for signing up so far! Another great reason to wake up at 5:30 is to get a morning ten miler in before class ;)


Lastly, if you have any advice for a meager morning amateur, please tell cause we all know I'm going to need all the help and motivation I can get with this one.


C



Me | My Natural Habitat










































































































































You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You should get a SAD light or something to get you going in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuu have you tried that? I've read lots of mixed reviews of those

      Delete

@medicineandmuses