Powered by Blogger.

From tacos and sunshine to timberpuppies and endless lakes

by - March 16, 2018





Welcome to my little ol' blog, a place where I'm going to share some of my most intimate and profound thoughts....which will mostly be about desserts and dog toys, let's face it. But here's a smidgen about myself..


I was born in Newport Beach, California, but my family only lived there for a few years after I was born before moving halfway across the country to the North Star State, the Land of 10,000 Lakes, my home, Minnesota. Although orange county remains one of my favorite places -- I mean when there's sunshine, tacos, the pacific, In n Out and most of my family -- what more does a girl need? I have three brothers and our old man did a pretty swell job of raising us considering he was playing mom and dad, including teaching us how to ice skate, build proper snow forts (which is pretty impressive for a Californian dad tbh) as well as bequeathing us with the ability to make perfect rice without using a rice cooker. He also taught us to be die-hard Lakers fans though, so I guess LA never really leaves your blood. My brothers ended up all over the place -- one is in Virginia working as a nuclear submarine lieutenant, one is working in IT back home in Minnesota and my youngest brother just started high school at Huntington High, as my dad moved back to Orange County a few years ago. I lived in Minnesota throughout university, worked a bit after graduating, traveled a lot in the past few years and last year I made the move to Michigan for medical school, and poof -- here I am!


Of course there's a lot more to tell, so I hope you enjoy reading on and I'd love to hear from ya! And eventually, who knows, maybe we'll both figure me out as this little introspective blog-ourney continues! ;)





Kiba and I | Banff, AB

You May Also Like

0 comments

@medicineandmuses